August 21, 2015

Update: Seven months

Miss Atti Roux is in her prime! I can't even begin to tell you the love I have for this little girl, she is growing so fast and has become such a personality. She got to go on her first road trip with daddy to Nebraska and was a peach the whole time. She's getting interested in books and songs, and is so curious about the world around her. I can't believe how much she has changed in the past few months.

Sweet girl playing in Nebraska.
She is a huge fan of Panera, just like mommy.



Baby Update!
How old: 7 1/2 months

Weight & Length: 15lbs 4oz, 27.5 in long

Feeding:  Let the fun begin! Miss Bean is officially eating some solid foods now. My supply dropped so she is on formula only, but now we give her bits and pieces of what we are eating and she loves it. It's become an awesome bonding experience and very entertaining to say the least!

Sleep: While I was on the float trip, Blade managed to "ferberize" her and now her sleeping patterns are fantastic. She stays up for longer periods, with a nap every 2-4 hours throughout the day, and goes to bed around 9. She will stay asleep until about 4-5:30 to wake for a bottle, and then back to sleep for another couple hours (sometimes she even sleeps in until 9). It's been a blessing now that she doesn't fight sleep so much, putting her down is a sweet experience instead of a cage match.

Favorites right now: She LOVES broccoli cheddar soup, eggs, Gerber puffs, and tater tots. Weird combination, I know. I love watching her explore new foods, and the face she makes when she tries something for the first time is hilarious.



Milestones: Not only is this little monster off-belly crawling, but she is pulling herself to standing and can even kind of let go and wobble a bit on her own. Baby proofing the house has been a challenge, and keeping up with her takes so much energy, but it is amazing watching the drastic changes happy day to day. We will probably have a toddler before we know it.

Avocado-toast anyone?

<3
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment