March 1, 2015

Ham & Avocado Egg Cups

Thanks to a bouncy, bright-eyed baby girl at 7:00 this morning, and a sleepy boyfriend who is pretending to be her crib right now, I had some actual time to whip up some breakfast. I was looking on Pinterest for some ideas on what I should do with the avocados that are about to go bad, and found this awesome recipe. It's only three ingredients and takes 20 minutes to make a filling, protein packed breakfast!

Ham, Avocado, Egg Cups
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and rub some olive oil on a muffin tray (it doesn't matter how many you want to make, you can just make a couple or fill the whole tray). Put in one slice of ham, some cubed avocado- I only used 1/2 an avocado for 5 cups, and top with 1 egg each. Sprinkle on some salt and pepper and pop in the oven for 20 minutes! I ate two for a meal and topped them with some Chipotle Tabasco to add some zing. Nutritional info is per 1 egg cup.

Calories: 132
Protein: 12g
Fat: 8g
Carbs: 2g

Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment