February 6, 2016

February Dedication

So I skipped a couple months, I know, but #progressnotperfection is my mantra this year and I'm not giving up. December and January were a blur, so much happened in 8 short weeks that I wouldn't even know where to start on a dedication. That being said, I know where to start this month.

February Dedication: Organization
This year has already proven to be a happily chaotic new start, and I need to make sure I have my head in the game to make it successful so I am dedicating this month to organizing some key elements.

1. Finances- I've started jotting down my main monthly expenses and what I make nightly at work to get a big picture of where my money goes. Big picture, I want to be debt free ny my birthday, which shouldn't be a hard task.
2. My health- Week 2 of my Fit Girl's Guide jumpstart is almost in the books and has brought to my attention how much I have been neglecting my body. I need to make sure to make time for the gym and meal prepping every week.
3. My future- A 5 year plan always sounded ridiculous to me until five years passed and I had yet to accomplish any goals, so that will be a main focus this month.
4. The house- Although there shouldn't be a great amount of large issues around the house, there are some small things (the basement, the kitchen, the nursery) that need some adjustments.
5. Free time- I still need to channel my first dedication and organize my free time to be useful instead of lazy. Spending time with family is at the top of my list, and I can better do so if I can organize the time I have available for that.

Each month will make me stronger amd happier. Hopefully you hear from me in March, it will mean these chabges are working!

Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment