I don't know how I've lost it, but my motivation has been completely pushed out the window. I am constantly exhausted and feel like I could sink into the couch for eternity, which I'm sure comes with motherhood, but I know is also linked to my late nights after work- and that is where I start to make some changes. I believe that if I can just focus on 'early to bed, early to rise' and get my day started bright and early, my energy levels will rise with the sun! Atti is starting to get so mobile and energetic, I'm going to need to start waking up earlier just to compete with her anyway.
I've asked BJ Ward to set me up with a meal/fitness plan and the deal was that I have to go to the gym 3 days a week for two straight weeks to prove that I'm being serious and he isn't wasting his time- so tomorrow (or Friday, if the gym isn't open on holidays) I will start day one. I am attempting to clean up my eating habits again, so hopefully that will help with my energy levels as well! (I made probably my best healthy dinner out of scratch tonight, you can find the recipe)
I'm already being a hypocrite at this point because it is 11pm and I am blogging so I will jump off of here and curl up with my pillow now! Here's looking at more energy, more time in the day, and more happiness!
November 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment