November 19, 2015

November Dedication

I have been spending a very long time adding to and ignoring the stress in my life and something needs to change. From now on I will be doing a monthly dedication to the things I need to be focusing on to create a happier and stress-free life for myself and my family. I will look at this month like a trial run considering we are already more than half way done with it- but any place is a good place to start right?


November Dedication: Indulgence
For the next couple weeks, I plan to indulge in things I haven't given myself time for.

1. Yoga every day to release some of the tension I'm definitely holding in my body.
2. Be a girly girl- mani/pedi/facials, I have everything I need to give myself some pampering here and I need to start taking advantage of that.
3. Mother-daughter time! I spend so much time around my daughter and not enough time with her. I need to set aside some time away from the distractions to focus on bonding with my little girl.
4. Date nights- this one, Blade and I have already addressed and fixed, but I will continue to set aside a night a week to enjoy the wonderful man that I get to share my life with.
5. Read something that isn't a textbook. I have a stack of books on my shelf that are just waiting to be opened.


I think these five things are a good start to creating the best days of my life: I don't need to wait until the new year to make changes, I just need to motivate. (And I have already crossed #1 and #3 off my list before noon today!) Wish me luck!
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment