Anatomy & Physiology 100%
Philosophy 92%
Language Development 103%
Human Comm Disorders 97%
Theology 90%
As long as I keep it up, I am on my way to making Honor and am that much closer to a high GPA and grad school. On top of getting the grades, I am connecting with some of my professors and have joined a club---yes, my 28 year old ass has joined a college group--- and have even been making a few friends. I've volunteered for the KC Marathon and have been attending PURPOSE club meetings (a group for CSD, OT, and PT that meets once a week or so). I am actually pretty good at this college thing, who knew!?
Since I am a junior, I got some priority to meet with the advisor to pick out classes for next semester and I will have my hands full for sure! This semester I'm taking 15 credit hours with 5 classes, starting in spring I will have 16 credit hours with 6 classes, one of which ends after the first half of the semester thankfully. I have to take a class over summer too, just to make sure that I'm up to date with all of the core requirements for Rockhurst, but that shouldn't be a problem at all. I'll be graduating at the end of spring 2018 and will (fingers crossed times a million) be starting grad school that fall- leaving me out of college by 2020, that means that hopefully I will be on the way to an amazing career in less than 5 years. I have never been happier or more proud of myself in my life.
I know that the year is just going to get harder,
but I am so unbelievably excited for it.
Cheers to new beginnings going right!
0 comments:
Post a Comment