June 11, 2014

Only 28 weeks left?

Bean is a turtle. I feel like I have been pregnant forever already, and I still have six more months to go. But the good news is that I have lucked out completely with the pregnancy thus far and the second trimester is only a week away. Still no mood swings, no morning sickness, and no heartburn. I haven't gained any substantial weight; I've been trying to get back to my healthy eating habits (I let my cravings get the best of me for a couple weeks) and I started working out again. <--Which, by the way, I am super sore because of. I need to stop slacking and get off my butt.

This week I started my management shifts at The Drop, so I've had the mornings and afternoons off to myself to relax, eat well, and focus on plans. As much as I don't like coming home to a house that's already asleep, I do enjoy the days off and the pay bump. Poor Blade was sick all last night- I keep telling him it's sympathy sickness because he just loves me so much- but he doesn't believe me. I wish I could have been home to take care of him last night.. the ups and downs of work right?

Well, in five days we will finally get to see Bean looking less like a bean and more like a baby, and I will make sure to post the sonogram pictures then. In the mean time, I took a 1/3 of the way pics in the mirror this morning that I'm not going to post publicly- because I refuse to be that annoying mommy-to-be that slams social networking sites with bumps and rants and complaints. I will be a cool mom, even if I have to force myself :)

Three months along, no more abs, but nothing too puffy yet.

I still don't look preggo from the front! This makes me happy haha

(Week 12:1)

Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment