-I felt Bean move (I think) for the first time.. it honestly felt like weird gas bubbles, and then like a goldfish fluttering around. It is extremely surreal and now all I do is try to feel more.
-I've also felt, however, what I think is my first round ligament pain on the right side of my abdomen. This morning, I went to roll over to snuggle with Blade and it felt as if someone were holding both ends of my muscle and shredding it and pulling it and JESUS it hurt. I hope that I don't have to deal with that for the next five months.
-I have been getting a bit moody, but mostly just when I'm hungry. So, I get hangry. But it goes away when I fix my craving, thankfully.
-My energy levels have been a bit higher for the most part, except I need some sort of stimulus at all times or my eye lids start to get pretty heavy.
For the most part, things haven't changed much. The best news is that (fingers crossed) we get to find out if little Bean is a Sir or Madam on Monday! It's insane to think that I can finally stop saying he/she/it/baby and be a little more specific. Although Blade and I were leaning towards a boy- I've always liked the idea of having a big brother, younger sister relationship for my kids...not to mention boys are easier- I think that we may be looking at a little princess. There's just this feeling I have when I think about it.. although that may just be my subconscious. Who knows? We will find out in a couple of days!!!
The bump is growing! Just not very fast (which hopefully means no tiger stripes for mommy).
But I can no longer see my bagina.... yes, I said bagina.
Outside of Bean Town:
We have a new addition to the family. A new-old addition actually; Isis, Blade's family cat, has come to live with us. She is about 11 years old, a beautiful Siamese that loves to nap and head bump, and her and Puff have a hate/less hate relationship. She already landed a claw on the end of his nose, but that doesn't stop him from stalking her around the house. Slowly but surely, though, she is coming around. I caught them sleeping less than a foot from each other on the chaise. Soon enough they will be the best of friends.
Also, I am happy to say that I have finally worked out a deal with my student loans so I will be able to apply for financial aid again in about six months. That means that I will become a mommy and start back at school around the same time! I love where my life is heading now- I'm moving forward with my accomplishments, have established a good position at my current job, I've never been happier in a relationship in my life, and I feel all around better about things. Baby Bean, in a way, has saved my life. I will be repaying the debt for the rest of his/her life.
Keep hoping for Monday!
(Week 16:2)


0 comments:
Post a Comment