January 24, 2015

Pictures: One Month

Well it is official- we no longer have a newborn! Atti Roux became an infant today, she is one month old. I can't believe I have survived a newborn! I will give a full update on Tuesday after her doctor's appointment, but I had to share a picture of my big girl!!





1 MONTH OLD ALREADY!? My big girl <3

Also, here are the three week progress pictures of my bod. I did a couple days of yoga and working out during week two but I was hurting myself so I held off. Starting tomorrow, I will be working out regularly and doing meal prep every week- so hopefully I will get some real results in no time!


I have no idea how much I weigh, but I start my membership soon so I will check it out then! I can't wait to see what the second month brings!

Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment