February 2, 2016

One Year: Wrapping up with celebration!

Well, it is officially February and I am not making "mom of the year" any time soon considering I am just NOW posting about Atti's first birthday and holiday celebrations. Needless to say, I have been a busy mama since November. Where to start?... 

Thanksgiving was fantastic, and very well done if I do say so myself. Then came Christmas- also fantastic, but man did that take a lot of energy. From the tower of presents around the Christmas tree, to entertaining both sides of the family and hoards of friends, that holiday lasted about 3 days total and came to a conclusion just in time to do it all over again for Atti's first birthday party. That child is now a pro at opening gifts and is probably the most spoiled 1 year old since North West came about. We didn't end up doing a cake (we had a wedding cake that Gabby picked up, but Great Grandma stuck her hand in it so we just skipped that part), but I don't think Atti cared- she had so many new toys and guests to play with already. Thankfully, Blade and I got to spend New Year's Eve together at home this year as well. All in all, it was a fantastic way to end a very crazy and beautiful year!





We were a bit naughty with the ornaments, but for the most part, it stayed in tact.


Nice lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Moore at Summit Grill

I bet you can't guess who purchased this for a 1 year old....




Our Christmas/bday dress that we ended up actually wearing on New Year's Eve
Reading with Vic!
New Year's Eve spread was actually all the leftovers from the previous two holidays! Yay for being frugal!
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment