This 'new year, new you' thing is kicking off a month later than most, but I am a happy camper right now with the new program I am using. I bought Fit Girl's Guide of $20 (
here) two weeks ago and have been amazed at how much I love the program. I have even been too busy to do the workouts, but the food plan alone is worth the bucks- and I am already seeing some progress. It is a clean eating program where each week you eat one breakfast, one lunch, a 200 calorie snack, and flip between two dinner options. I am on week 2 already and everything this far has been delicious and easy to make. I give myself about a 1-2 hour window for prep in the beginning of the week and 30 minutes or so here and there for extra prep throughout the week- everything is interchangeable and you have tons of different options to choose from if you don't want a certain meal. I'll track my progress pictures after the 2 week mark (I am really uncomfortable about posting the first ones, but this is my year to get out of my comfort zone!).
Also, I am on the second week without booze or cigarettes, and am on month two of my Book A Month goal (I finished my January book early, Manson's biography, and started Sacre Bleu that day). I feel fantastic, I get more time with Atti and Blade, and I am finding a sense of serenity and composure in my life that I have been missing and needing for a long time. Changes are happening, and I am embracing every single one of them!
 |
| Pita pizza with veggies and mozzarella [week 1 dinner] |
 |
| Sweet potato street tacos with veggies and mozzarella [week 1 dinner] |
 |
| Oatmeal with chia seeds, honey and fresh fruit [week 1 breakfast] |
 |
| Coffee with foam and cinnamon with my oats for week 1 breakfast |
 |
| Salad Nicoise with green beans, potatoes, and tomatoes [week 2 lunch] |
 |
| Butternut squash lasagna with a kale sunset salad [week 2 dinner] |
0 comments:
Post a Comment