I think today, I will start taking those baby bump pictures. I haven't been feeling very pretty lately, so I've been pushing it off- not to mention, there's not much to see- but it seems fitting that if we can show little Bean off to the world on the inside, I should start documenting the outside. I feel as if I'm going to look a little bigger than I should considering we had Cheesecake Factory last night (and the leftovers today), but at least people won't think I'm fat! Ha!
On a serious note, I am starting to get more and more excited about the bug; I think reality is starting to kick in, especially with seeing the sonogram and heartbeat. It took Dr. Kassar a minute to find Bean in the first place because he/she is sitting so low (right above my pelvic bone), but it seemed like an eternity looking at the blank screen when I expected to immediately spot the dot. And the heartbeat, because Bean is so tiny, barely shows up, which practically made mine stop not being able to hear anything at first. I haven't even given birth and I'm already worried about the baby... maybe I really am fit to be a mommy.
I can't wait.
(Week 8:6)

0 comments:
Post a Comment