At first I was worried because she is curled up in a little ball, knees to nose, so the nurse was having a hard time getting pictures of everything she needed to and told me that we may not be able to see the gender. That would have been heart breaking- I feel like we've been waiting an eternity to find out so far! But sure enough, after she went through all the little body parts, measuring and capturing stills, she zoomed in on her little bottom and pointed out that we are having a mini me. I told the nurse that I had been hoping for a boy so I wouldn't have to be bad cop forever, but that Blade would laugh when he found out because he knew all along we'd have a little girl (he says it's my karma). Sure enough, he smirked and chuckled when he walked in- but we couldn't be happier. Little Miss Bean is a healthy little girl, weighing in at 11 ounces, and was moving and shaking. I can't wait to bring our little princess into the world.
I love the little profile shots- looks like she's getting mama's nose! (Thank goodness.. sorry honey)
She said next time we'd be able to get some better shots if the baby is being more cooperative. Stubborn already... great...
These shots, on the other hand, give me the creeps. It looks like we're growing a little Skeletor in there. But at least we know she's got everything in place! :)
AND LOOK AT THESE FEET!!!! Those little toes!!! And I'm melting already.
Outside of baby news: Last night's concert was awesome! Glen ended up getting me two tickets and guest passes to the show, so I took Jay. We had so much fun! Unfortunately the show started an hour later than it was scheduled, so I didn't get a chance to hang out with Glen long, but he did get to introduce us to Nita Strauss and Ryan Roxie and then he came and watched some of the Motley show with us before he had to hop back on the bus. It was incredible!
Jay, Glen and I
Close enough to touch Nikki Sixx!
I will hit my half way point on Wednesday and will give more preggo updates then. In the mean time, I have to completely re-do my Pinterest boards!
[Week 19.6]







0 comments:
Post a Comment