![]() |
| Light Turkey Cobb |
One of my biggest issues with salads when dieting is that they always leave me hungry and unfulfilled. Thankfully there are ways to perk up your salad without adding a ton of calories- like this "cobb" salad remix that I've been making for lunch this week. Can't beat eating a filling meal that is under 250 calories and still packs in 18 grams of protein!
2 cups romaine
2 slices oven roasted turkey, diced
1 slice tomato, diced
1 hardboiled egg
1/8 cup bleu cheese crumbles
2 tbsp Lite Kraft Parmesan Asiago Balsamic dressing*
2 slices oven roasted turkey, diced
1 slice tomato, diced
1 hardboiled egg
1/8 cup bleu cheese crumbles
2 tbsp Lite Kraft Parmesan Asiago Balsamic dressing*
**There are definitely healthier options that this for dressing, but I can't live without flavor so I take the extra sugar and enjoy my lunch better
Calories: 218
Fat: 11g
Protein: 18g
Carbs: 15g

0 comments:
Post a Comment