So, I know I already posted today but I figured an update on how spilling the beans about Bean went...
All according to plan: Mom cried happy tears, Jeff wanted to pamper it, Grandma thinks Blade is going to leave me but is still happy, and Shannon, Doug, and Cutter responded with the same awkward laugh and congratulations that Blade did himself (which I find adorable). The Facebook outing went well also. I am very happy that I have supportive friends and loved ones in my life to help me get through this, Blade being the main one. He is such a fantastic man and I haven't a doubt in my mind that he will be an incredible partner and father; I couldn't have found a more perfect person to spend the rest of my life with.
One other person to point out is Jalissa. The first day after I tell her that I'm pregnant, she picks me up, takes me to a bookstore to buy my What To Expect book, gets coffee and dinner with me, and makes plans to be my 'sober buddy' through the next year. I hope that I have more friends that support me as much as she has done already, but I'm afraid I will find myself losing a lot of my party family. Only time will tell I guess.
As for how I feel today: I think something is rotting in my butt that doesn't want to come out, I feel like my stomach is a hot air balloon that is full, and I've been snapping at any and everyone. So this pregnancy thing is starting out real crappy... But I hear the second trimester is heaven, so here's to ten more weeks of hell.
(Week 4:5)
April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment