February 11, 2015

Chicken Sausage Plate

Chicken Sausage Plate with Zucchini and Chips&Dips


If you haven't figured out yet, I'm a flavor junkie. I can't stick with a diet that is bland and boring, so when I find something that is healthy with a ton of taste I can't wait to try it. I also love Trader Joe's and do all of my shopping there- which is where I found this awesome lunch combo that I tried today.

I heated up a link of the Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage (1 minute in the microwave) while sauteing a cup of (pre chopped) zucchini with some salt, pepper, and EVOO- quick, easy, and can be done with one hand while holding the baby in the other. I added 2 tablespoons of this awesome Spinach and Kale Greek Yogurt Dip that clocks in at only 30 calories per serving, and some multi-grain crackers for bulk. It took me all about 5 minutes and turned out to be a really delicious and filling meal. If you want some variety for lunch, try this type of combo!

Calories: 221
Fat: 10g
Protein: 15g
Carbs: 19g
Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment