February 6, 2015

Lunch Scrambler

Quick and easy, although odd lunch choice for when you are wanting something that fills you up after a good workout: why not make some breakfast? I usually meal prep, and have a bad habit of going off my diet if I don't have anything ready for me, but the boyfriend gave me a great idea for an after-gym meal when I realized I ran out of chicken. It is loaded with protein and light on carbs (though it does pack a bit of a punch in the 'fat' area, but after a work out I don't worry too much about that since your body is burning so much energy) and it is super simple.

2 oz deli turkey, shredded (Trader Joe's)
1/4 yellow bell pepper, diced
1/4 orange bell pepper, diced
1 slice lite provolone cheese (Trader Joe's)
1/4 tbsp Coconut Oil (Trader Joe's)

Heat up the coconut oil (I LOVE this stuff, but be careful because it is high in calories), add the peppers and saute. Add turkey to warm for a minute and then the eggs and cheese, scrambling everything together. It's less than ten minutes and it's got a lot of flavor and texture.

Calories: 370
Fat: 20g
Protein: 34g
Carbs: 5g

Turkey, Provolone, and Peppers Scramble


Share This:    Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment